|Dimensions in mm (Ø x H)||350 x 450|
|Integr. UVC / power consumption in watt||11|
|Max. flow rate (l/h - filter)||5500|
|Inlets and outlets in inch||¾'' – 1½''|
|Inlet stepped hose adapter in inch||¾'' – 1½''|
|Number of filter foams blue||2|
|Number of filter foams black||2|
|Cable length in m||3|
|Suitable for ponds with fish stock||5000 l|
|Suitable for ponds up to max.||10000 l|
|Pump flow rate (max)||3500 lph|
|Power consumption in watt (pump)||70|
|Hose supplied||5m 1"|
- Guaranteed clear water thanks to mechanical-biological cleaning combined with effective UVC technology.
- Incl. OASE filter pump 3500.
- Easy and convenient cleaning of the filter via the cleaning mechanism.
- Quick-release provides easy filter opening and closing for maintenance purposes.
- Different filter materials for optimal settlement of filter biology.
- It can be almost completely buried for almost invisible integration in the water garden.
- Higher elevated watercourses can be supplied with cleaned water.
- Includes all hose connections for fast installa