This pump threatens a revolution in the pond pumps market.
Using the weatherproof electronic controller it allows you to change the flow rate up or down.
This has a number of benefits:
- Pump can be run 'low' at winter - ticking over at just 34 watts.
- Adds an extra degree of excitement to watercourses and waterfalls.
- Flow can be increased in the summer - bringing additional oxygen to your fish when they need it.
The first 'value-priced' variable flow filter pump.
Pump comes complete with a digital control panel with LCD display.
Handles solids up to 6mm.
Power usage 34 watts to 187 watts.
Max flow 19800 litres per hour.
Min flow 9300 litres per hour.
Can run 'dry' or submersed in water.
- Hosetail: 25,32,40,50mm
- Watts: 34
- Max Flow Rate (lph): 19800
- Power Cable Length (m): 10
- Max Head Height (m): 7
- 2 Year Guarantee - exclusive to Wayside Water Gardens