|Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)||340 x 280 x 165|
|Rated voltage||220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption in W||40|
|Power cable length in m||10|
|Net weight in kg||5,30|
|Guarantee||3 + 2 years|
|Max. flow rate (l/min)||66|
|Max. flow rate (l/h)||4000|
|Max. head height in m||3,20|
|Connection for hoses||1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2"|
|Filter intake surface in cm²||1000|
|Max. coarse debris displacement in mm||10|
|Set-up type||suitable submersed or dry-installed|
Oase Aquamax Eco Premium 4000
The product innovation AquaMax Eco Premium.
The new Original. Like always. Just better.
With all-new design, more energy-saving and new engine technology!
Product characteristics at a glance
- Brilliant power balance: Trusted displacement capacities with less energy
- Supplemental, patented connection of optional filter accessories for dirt feeding of further pond zones
- Unique, patented frost protection: to -20°C
- Delivery rate is controllable mechanically and electronically
- Elegant design
- Quiet at dry installation
- Coarse pollutant displacement of particles up to 10 mm in size
- “Environmental Function Control” (EFC by OASE) protects against dry-run or blocking.
To see our full range of pond pumps [CLICK HERE]